I’ve been using the T-Series Vector Impedance Analyzer program from Times Technology Company to control my dad’s MFJ-226 antenna analyzer (aka Times Technology T200). Both he and I ran into problems with it on a netbook with a screen size of 1024×600. Most of the “interesting” buttons were off screen!
The right solution for Windows 7 and higher appears to be to allow scaling of the netbook’s screen. That’s documented here. But for those unfortunates who are stuck on Windows XP or for some other reason can’t increase the screen size, here’s what I ended up doing.
To start/stop the connection to the analyzer:
- Click the “SWR” button
- Press [Tab] [Tab] [Cursor back <-] [Space]
To load a file from the analyzer:
- Click the “Save to File” button
- Click “Cancel”
- Press [Tab] [Tab] [Tab] – you are now on the file to load
- Press [Backspace] [Backspace] [Backspace] [Del] [Del] [Del]
- Enter the file you want to load from the analyzer (1, 3, 12, etc.)
- Press [Shift-Tab]
- Press [Enter]
- Now you can click the “Save to file” button and save the data.